Great golf course with a great staff! I play this course whenever possible.
Looking for a great getaway in the northeast Oklahoma region? Check out Patricia Island’s incredible Oklahoma golf packages on Grand Lake. Patricia Island is one of the premier retirement communities in the country. Our golf packages are among our most popular choices for first-time visitors.
Grand Lake golfing trips are perfect for:
- Couples looking for a unique, active getaway — What better way to spend a romantic weekend than enjoying some time on the links, and then exploring everything beyond the Grove, Oklahoma golf club.
- Individuals who want a solo retreat, or are visiting northeast Oklahoma for business — Between working, resting, sightseeing and heading to the casino, you can enjoy 18 holes of golf on our exceptional greens.
- Work groups looking for an appealing, cost-effective team building experience — The Grand Lake golf club provides the ideal location for your team members to bond while getting exercise and making memories.
- Families who love golfing — Are you planning a family reunion? Consider the golf club in Grove, Oklahoma. The golf-lovers in your family will appreciate that they can spend time in the gorgeous Oklahoma sunshine while they mingle with their loved ones.
There’s More to Grand Lake Golfing Trips Than Golf
Unlike Kansas golf packages, Missouri golf packages, and Arkansas golf packages, only Patricia Island can offer the incredible amenities available in the Grand Lake region at reasonable prices. From championship golf, to exciting gaming, to antiquing, history, water sports and more, Grand Lake has something for everyone!
While you’re staying with us at Patricia Island, we highly recommend checking out these sightseeing favorites:
- Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees – Named for the Native Americans who resided in this region of the state, the Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees promises incredible views and tons of activities.
- Lendonwood Gardens – Take a nature walk at this garden paradise that’s full of native flora.
- Har-Ber Village – Step back in time at this museum, where you can see everything from pioneer to military memorabilia. It’s the best way to celebrate Sooner State history!
Remember, if you fall in love with Oklahoma during your stay, we’ll be happy to tell you about the local real estate opportunities.